A child-friendly campsite in Limburg?
On holiday with your offspring in Limburg? A child-friendlier place simply isn’t possible! They can play in the large playground to their hearts’ content, enjoy the animals, go for a swim and there is plenty of room to learn how to cycle. That’s the child-friendly campsite in Limburg; De Heldense Bossen. And is your little one ready for a good scrub after a fantastic day of playing? The special children’s sanitary facilities is another reason why De Heldense Bossen is a child-friendly campsite. De Heldense Bossen can be found at De Groote Peel National Nature Area, which also organises plenty of discovery and activity programmes for children.
- Nabij bosNabij bos
- WifiWifi centraal
- Huisdieren toegestaanHuisdieren toegestaan
- Openlucht zwembadOpenlucht zwembad
- Overdekt zwembadOverdekt zwembad
- Ideal children's campsite during school holidays
- Bustling animation
- Water fun in the indoor and outdoor pool
- Extensive playgrounds and an animal park
- Near Toverland for a day out