Going on holiday in the Netherlands - National rules
The coronavirus is spreading rapidly. This is why the Netherlands will is currently in its strictest lockdown yet from 15 December until at least Tuesday 09 February.
Non-essential shops, theme parks, zoos, swimming pools, wellness centers, museums, gyms, cinemas and indoor playgrounds are closed. The catering facilities are closed for visitors, but at some campsites it is possible to take away food. Campsites and holiday parks are open, but traveling to the Netherlands is not recommended unless it is strictly necessary. If you do travel to the Netherlands, make sure that everyone is in good health. If you have a cold or if you don't feel well, stay at home!
- Only travel if you have no health complaints;
- Limit travel movements;
- Travel outside of the holiday season;
- Always keep 1.5 meters distance from others;
- Wearing a mouth mask in public places is mandatory;
- Avoid moments of contact with others.
Travel wisely and prepare well, read the national rules that apply in the Netherlands:
Update January 18th (2021)