The Ardoer rules
- Bookings must be made directly with the chosen camping sites or via www.ardoer.com. Additional costs are not charged for this.
- Starting bookings € 50,- will be charged for an option. When the booking is confirmed, this amount will be deducted from the invoice. When cancelled, the amount will be charged as administration costs and no refund will find place.
- If any price discrepancies should occur in online reservations, the rates as listed on the camping subpage will be valid and binding.
- Children under two years old are admitted free of charge.
- Camping sites: arrival after 15:00, departure before 10:30, unless otherwise stated (the departure date is the "inclusive" date). A surcharge can be levied for arrival before and/or departure after these times.
- During the Ascension and Easter period, at many camping sites, only a minimum number of nights or a specific package deal can be booked.
If you have booked through an offer, please take into account:
- Electricity (unless otherwise stated) is included, but not the dog rate (if dogs are allowed).
- The special offers expire after reaching the starting date.